Thursday 20 April 2017

Exclusive interview with farida giwa one of krockcity finest female rapper... Enjoy







INT: Good morning...  What's your full name?

PHREEDAGEE: Farida giwa.

INT: Can you tell us little about yourself?


PHREEDAGEE : I'm a Christian born into both a Christian and Muslim home had to make my decision n by he's grace I wasn't a Muslim I'm the second child out of two children an underground singer rapper n basketballer.
400lvl biologist student just love God to serve him and do he's will.

INT:
400lvl biologist from which University ?

PHREEDAGEE : ABU ZARIA.

INT:
Whats your favorite meal and any secret craving?

PHREEDAGEE : fried rice and  chicken

INT:
When did you start music?

PHREEDAGEE : 2014. 3yrs now for rap but music generally (officially) 2011.
INT: Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?

PHREEDAGEE : Heesunlee a female rapper from Korean though gospel cos her message relates to mine her message is relatable palatable carries attitude and passion and u can feel her pains and joy at the same time on the beat and her music helped me to start rapping fast helped loosen ma tongue a bit for fast rap.




INT: Cool, Do you get nervous before a performance or a competition?

PHREEDAGEE : It depends sometimes just hearing d word competition but have learnt to brace up and  be ready and do my part.
plan n prepare,
I don't get nervous before a performance. no music is what I love to do.

INT: What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?

PHREEDAGEE : To learn to be bold for fear is a scrap, it can't harm u and fear only exist when u give it space.

INT: How often and for how long do you practice? And how do you balance between music and school?

PHREEDAGEE : I spends more time on music than my books I can sacrifice eating for music 2hrs is too small in a day minimum of 3hrs if I'm too too busy but 5hrs above have done all nights because of music practice.
But if I hv exams in school I put music aside till after I'm done thats how I balance it.
on the way on the street if I'm not free styling I'm thinking music or tryin to draw inspiration from things around.

INT: When last did u drop a song?

PHREEDAGEE : The Month Of January Were I Promoted It For A month and a  Week .

INT: Are you in a relationship?

PHREEDAGEE : Not Yet.

INT: So any piece words for your fans?

PHREEDAGEE :
I Love you Fans Keep Supporting My Music Keep Downloading Ma Music and Anticipate Ma Mixtape Em Comin Soon and If U Havent Followed Me On Social media Please Do At :

Twitter :Phreedagee Music 
Fb:phreedagee music

instagram: Phreedageemusicofficial

INT: thank you . Its my pleasure talking to you.

PHREEDAGEE : You are welcome.



You can download her songs here==>

2.Praise By Phreedagee On https://www.Truevibes.Com


3. Souledoutcipher On
https://www.Churchboiz.Com/nemzzy

  INTERVIEWER : BARNABAS (JAYBEE)

End.....

No comments:

Post a Comment